Business Forecasting Analyst jobs
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Apply for the Business Analyst position here.
- We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to come and join our newly created Financial Planning and Analytics…
- Strong ERP systems experience and advanced excel/modelling skills (SAP, Tableau and Business Objects are desirable).
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- The primary focus of this role is to assist in the delivery of forecasting and analysis to support the API Funds Lead and the Funds Finance business partners to…
Australian Community Media
- An opportunity exists to join our Finance team as a Business Analyst.
- Understanding results, trends and variances to provide vital insights for business…
- Working within a team of analyst and reporting to the Business Control Manager, we are seeking a Finance Business Analyst on a full-time permanent basis who can…
- Are you a Senior Business Analyst with strong experience in cost accounting with manufacturing background in an FMCG environment?
- A Business Analyst that exhibits customer and team focused behaviour.
- The position reports directly to the Business Analyst Lead.
- This role will have a particular focus on claims forecasting and co-ordination of forecasting across health insurance portfolios.
- The Business Analyst role will primarily be mainly responsible for working within a team of business / financial analysts to manage the Cards and Loans business…
- 2+ years business operations experience desirable, advising management on controls, procedures, business risks, etc.
- Strong Excel skills and analytical skills;
Be the first to see new Business Forecasting Analyst jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.