Business Improvement Team $102,300 jobs in Newcastle NSW
- Assist the leadership team to analyse financial and operational information, identifying strengths/weaknesses and seeking improvements in both methods and…
- Identify and Conduct business improvement projects, applying process improvement methodologies (RCA, LEAN, Six Sigma etc.).
- Support the implementation of HSE improvement plans for the contract.
- The role will provide advice and support to Project and Contract Management in driving…
- Proactive knowledge sharing, mentoring and champion continual improvement across the consulting practice.
- CSA is looking for a Consultant to join our Modern…
- The team collaborates across ANZ including other flooding teams, drainage teams and water resources advisory teams.
- O managing a team of professionals.
- Utilising the knowledge within the business to manage all surge (peaks and troughs) assumptions and running lesson learnt reviews for continuous improvement.
- + Participate in business development.
- + Proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in work planning and programming within the team.
City of Lake Macquarie
Speers Point NSW
$114,204 - $122,951 a year
- Proven success as a leader with the ability to grow and develop teams focused on quality outcomes and a customer focus.
- LET’S EXPLORE THE JOB.
- Optimise business outcomes through initiating and developing long-term goals and plans to guide the work of the team in line with organisational objectives.
- Drawing on the multi-disciplined technical teams within our business, we step outside the conventions of traditional problem solving and seek new ways to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.