Business Partnership Manager jobs in South Australia
- Following an internal move within the Immediate Consumption team, we are now seeking applications for the role of State Business Manager IC, which will report…
- This opportunity will see you focusing on the management of an existing small business portfolio whilst growing strong referral sources, community links and new…
- Strategic selling, account management and business planning skills.
- Tertiary qualification in business or commerce is desirable.
$60,000 a year
- A well-renowned holiday booking business is excited to welcome a new national partnership manager to join its global organisation.
- What's in it for you?
- The position ensures effective business partnerships through strong customer engagement, coaching and developing capacity and capability, while responding to…
- Engage, qualify, on-board and grow revenue from key partner advice businesses.
- Build effective partnerships internally to help create positive customer and…
- A history of successfully prospecting for new business, self-generate business i.e. customer acquisition and business development metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business outcomes through commercial and operational acumen.
- Using your exceptional relationship skills to secure a…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Business Services Manager, Client Manager Job Adelaide.
- You will have embraced Cloud technology and will be motivated by a partnership opportunity in the longer…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Business Services Manager Job Adelaide.
- We are seeking an experienced Business Advisory Services Manager to join the growing team.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Be the first to see new Business Partnership Manager jobs in South Australia
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.