Business Solution Architect jobs in New South Wales
- Ability to understand the wider business context in defining solution architecture requirements.
- The Solutions Architect role will define the Architecture…
- Define the overall solution architecture and deliver functional capability to the business.
- Good business analysis skills and knowledge.
- To do this you will engage closely with clients to understand their business and technical requirements before proposing a suitable solution.
- The purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise and CRM solution options in line with business requirements, providing a forward view of system…
- Consulting on MarTech / AdTech / Analytics products to deliver against specific client business use cases.
- Assist with technical strategy documentation for a…
- Provide business and technical support to the customer during the implementation phase.
- Conduct Workshops, and work with the Business Analyst and\or Technical…
- CSG is looking for passionate, experienced, and credible identity architects to help our customers envision, architect, and deploy our digital identity…
- Create conceptual, logical and functional technology-based solutions, that describe business context and map to business architecture.
- A Solution Architect is required for an Australian technology business that is developing cutting edge solutions that streamline and drastically reduce the cost…
- You are an expert translate technical concepts between business needs and technical solutions, and can mediate and mend relationships, communicating with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.