Business Transformation Manager jobs in Queensland
$98,298 - $110,376 a year
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI).
- QAAFI is a research institute of the University of Queensland (UQ) which was established in…
- Work with team managers and customers to review and develop business requirements and statements of work.
- Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive…
- Multiple career opportunities and the opportunity to be part of our transformation journey.
- Influencing skills and ability to rapidly establish trust and build…
$57.08 - $61.26 an hour
- Elicit requirements from business subject matter experts including the priority of those requirements.
- In return for your skills and experience, Mater provides…
- Partner with the business, operate with resilience and use your strong influencing ability to drive positive change.
- In this role, you will.
- Coach and advise the business on business development, pitch strategies and client conversations.
- Development and delivery of business development and marketing…
- Experienced in driving business change.
- Have a strong knowledge of client contracts to assist the management team in effective business management;
- If you are a Business Development Executive with experience selling technology transformation, solutions and managed services that demonstrably solve client…
- Exciting opportunity on a significant QLD transformation program.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders including Transport Delivery Partners and…
- Humanised partner with forward-thinking organisations to provide the people who deliver business transformation in preparation for the future world of work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.