Busy Restaurant jobs in Victoria
- You thrive on the challenges of a busy work environment;
- From our restaurants, to our food, to every member of the extended Schnitz family – it’s all the little…
- Previous experience in working at fast-food restaurants or QSR will be beneficial although newcomers are also encouraged to apply.
City of Stonnington
$23,688 a year
- Located at our modern and sustainable office on Glenferrie Road in Malvern, you’ll be close to public transport and surrounded by an abundance of shops, cafés…
- If you’re an edgy hospitality professional who can work a busy restaurant on a Saturday night with ease, Apply now!
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants.
- How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change?
- Does this sound like you?
- Y ou will have previous experience in a high end, high volume venue and love coordinating a busy floor.
- Open for lunch and dinner 7 days per week, this venue is…
North East Link Project
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- Team benefits discount card at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
- You are customer-focused and collaborative, with willingness to provide administrative and…
Moonee Ponds VIC
- Are you confident in working in a fast-paced restaurant and bar?
- Heading into the busy season we are On the hunt for a couple of Fresh Faces to join our bar…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Ability to work in a busy team environment.
- If you have worked in fast paced, restaurant/café/takeaway/bar environments in a supervising, hands on role, then we…
Dr Morse Bar & Eatery
- Strategic knowledge of a busy hospitality business; cafe, restaurant, Craft Beer bar.
- Understanding of a busy hospitality business; cafe, restaurant, Craft Beer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.