Call Centre $110,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
$2,180 - $2,485 a week
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Health Manager Level 3.
- Remuneration: $2179.73 - $2484.89 per week.
- Where you'll be working.
- These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre…
- If you are an enthusiastic candidate, with the desire to become part of a driven and highly professional team, click on “Apply for this job” or call Ben Johnson…
- Customer Care Manager at Givaudan, Australia – Your next role?
- Are you consistently able to exceed your customers’ expectations?
- Please apply with your CV or call Chrystalla Costi – Recruitment Executive on 02 9770 3209 for more information.
- Reports to: General Manager, Customer Solutions.
- Direct Reports: 3 x Head of Complaints.
- The Director Consumer Complaints role will lead the First Response,…
- Reports to: Director, Business Complaints and Group Specialists.
- Direct Reports: Approx 15 Customer Managers.
- This role is expected to drive customer centricity…
$180,000 a year
- They put collaboration and innovation at the centre of everything they do.
- However, this will also require working and taking calls off hours sometimes.
- You’ll provide competition advice in relation to all retail financial products, including credit and lending, deposits, debit cards, customer segment,…
- Note this is not a regular on-call role.
- We know it’s about so much more than business success - at Commbank, we keep the customer at the centre of everything…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.