Call Centre $70,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Finding the right person for the right job is a vitally important process for us.
- More often than not, traditional recruitment processes use subjective…
- It will include participating in the on-call rotation and may occasionally require availability on weekends and public holidays.
- Based in Inner City Sydney.
- Manage stakeholder expectations when dealing with incoming calls/emails, complaints, suppliers etc.
- These include access to a wide range of flexible working…
- The Strategy and Enterprise Services division encompasses a broad portfolio of teams that provide strategic, transformation and operational support for…
The Travel Corporation AU
- As Contact Centre Trainer you will be responsible for delivering training and continuously upskilling Reservations Sales Agents, Direct Sales Executives for our…
$78,786 - $84,664 a year
- Michael Callinan fms, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9739-2455.
- Work Type:Continuing full time.
- Total remuneration valued to $93,236 - $100,192.
- Provide on-call services for urgent incidents;
- The focus of BGIS is to put the customer at the centre of everything we do.
London Stock Exchange Group
- A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community.
- Key responsibilities of the role.
$2,180 - $2,485 a week
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Health Manager Level 3.
- Remuneration: $2179.73 - $2484.89 per week.
- Where you'll be working.
- If you feel like this is a good fit for your experience, please apply and if you fit the profile I’ll call you and provide a more comprehensive job description.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.