Call Centre $90,000 jobs in Taylors Lakes VIC
- Provide the primary Data Centre-Incident Management interface for data centre and/or IT incidents.
- For out of hours incidents, participate in an “on call”…
- If you feel like this is a good fit for your experience, please apply and if you fit the profile I’ll call you and provide a more comprehensive job description.
- It provides Victoria's 24-hour emergency call-taking and dispatch services for police, fire, ambulance and VICSES and manages the provision of advanced,…
- In an industry that’s continually changing, Telstra is at the forefront of technology innovation and we’re transforming to become the telco of the future – to…
- Experience in management and design of virtual contact centres.
- Experience in the management of inbound contact centre operations at a senior level.
$136,614 - $145,847 a year
- Required to build and operate a 24x7x365 cyber security defence centre including.
- Cyber security operations centre called Cyber Security Defence Centre (CSDC)…
- That’s what we call progress.
- There’s never been a better time to be at AGL.
- It’s an extraordinary time for the energy sector.
- To be successful, you’ll have:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Demonstrated experience in a high volume, inbound, multi-channel call/contact centre environment.
- Previous experience working as a Contact centre Manager.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$45 - $55 an hour
- I will be away until Monday 17th June, so if you wish to call, please ask for Sally or Aine.
- A Facilities Officer job to start immediately in Local Council,…
- Software development experience with building contact centre integrations is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience as a contact centre technology architect,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.