Call Centre Inbound jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We have an exciting opportunity available for individuals in our mass retail call centre team to represent Optus and the essence of our customer’s experience…
- Managing inbound calls to help customers discuss their insurance enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints.
- Available for immediate start(s).
- Ability to manage high volume, inbound calls.
- Reporting to the Office Supervisor, your role will be split between working with a supportive team at the clinic’s…
- The role will see you be responsible for receiving inbound emergency calls from all over Australia and connecting callers to the Police, Fire or Ambulance.
- As an inbound call centre, customers will have some kind of relationship with our business, and will always be calling to speak our representatives, so there is…
- Managing inbound service and sales calls in line with predetermined objectives and targets.
- Conduct outbound calls when required.
- Some travel may be required.
- 3 to 5 years similar experience working in a technical based contact/ call centre - Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; - Experience with…
The Cancer Council New South Wales
- Answer and resolve inbound event enquiries from supporters via phone, mail and email.
- The team handles the customer service, administration, funds processing…
- Handling inbound sales calls and customer enquiries.
- Australian based business with head office in Sydney.
- Be part of a young team of graduates.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- By working in the inbound contact centre, you will be developing in the most progressive department in the company, and you’ll be able to liaise with multiple…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.