Call Centre Manager jobs in Queensland
- To ensure efficient and effective service delivery that is reflective of customer need, and aligned to outcomes for the individual and the organisation by: •…
- Managing all operations related to the call centre.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of call centre specialist and ensuring high level customer…
- The Call Center Manager will assist in establishing call centre objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services,…
- At rebel our passion for sport unites us, but we play our game differently….
- We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
- Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department.
- Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Harvey Norman Furniture Townsville - Customer Service Manager.
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand.
- In this role you will:
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Maintaining contact and doing follow up calls (IRE database).
- Based across multiple luxury apartment complexes.
- All online listings for rea.com and domain.com.
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Your ability to drive effective sales through a call centre environment is paramount.
- What we’re looking for:
Peterpans Adventure Travel
Cairns City QLD
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Peterpans Adventure Travel is seeking aCustomer Service Manager who will be responsible for strategies for customer relations service, all facets of customer…
A2B Australia - Talent
- As Contact Centre Manager you will manage the daily operations and staff within the Centre to ensure no call goes unanswered and customer expectations are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.