Call Centre Officer jobs in New South Wales
- Excellent for someone who has experience in a call centre environment and has a positive “CAN DO” attitude.
- 2 x 12 months fixed term full time roles – working…
$37.48 an hour
- The successful applicant will have great communication skills and at least three years’ experience of working within a call centre and customer service…
- Previous contact centre or customer service experience.
- You will take high volume calls, go above and beyond and provide essential customer service to ensure…
$34 an hour
- Due to increase in work volumes, exciting opportunities have opened up for multiple customer service officers to support their busy contact centre team located…
- Consider joining a global company and world leader in Financial Services where we put the customer at the centre of everything we do.
- So what exactly do we do?
- Enter call details into MI system and update call records.
- Experience in an inbound call centre in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare sector would be desirable.
- Customer service experience within a face-to-face or call/contact centre environment.
- Recovery centre registration and administration support.
- If you have any accessibility requirements, please liaise with the contact officer.
- Undertake on-call responsibilities on a rostered basis during residential…
$65,000 a year
- 24/7 After Hours Call centre to allow you to leave work at work.
- CareSouth is a local, community based organisation with a dynamic and bold vision to make a…
- If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please call or email the contact person listed, and also advise us of your preferred method of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.