Call Centre Operators jobs
- Experience working in a call-centre or administration environment.
- Unlike many call-centres, we work Monday to Friday and our working hours are between 7:30am…
- Do you want to be a part of a great travel department?
- Love to talk and are a quick learner.
- Then this is the job for you!
- Enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle.
$27 - $28 an hour
- All of your leads will be provided, with call targets based on quality over quantity.
- All Leads Provided - Setting Appointments for Consultants.
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time - up to 3 January 2021.
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 2.
- Remuneration: $28.05 - $29.04 per hour.
u&u Recruitment Partners
New South Wales
- High volume call centre environment.
- We are looking for a service orientated call centre operator who has experience working in a banking / insurance…
- The Yellow Cabs Communications Centre offers various career opportunities, full time and part time.
- The Call Centre environment is a very challenging one which…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- High volume calls up to 60 call a day.
- Previous experience working in a high-volume call centre position.
- Redirection of calls and enquiries.
- Call Centre Operator - Full Time.
- Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time.
- Categories: Customer Service / Contact Centre.
- Find out more at www.spotless.com.au.
$50,000 a year
- Fantastic opportunity for a customer service call centre operator.
- Our client, a State Government agency, is currently seeking multiple bright and engaging…
- You will be able to work outside hours and attend after hour call-outs.
- Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.