Capital City Waste Services jobs
- Working on a range of engineering projects across a number of asset types including road and drainage infrastructure, water, sewer and waste services.
$42.89 - $65.78 an hour
- With a capital works program of over $40 million and nearly 140 programs this year, Baw Baw Shire requires casual assistance across the Community Infrastructure…
$81,066 - $94,036 a year
- The focus of this position will be to educate and assist the residents of the Shire to minimise waste, increase recycling, decrease contamination and adopt best…
- Leading best practice approaches for the ongoing operation, development and maintenance of Council’s waste services.
- Our economy continues to grow.
Central Goldfields Shire Council
$125,000 a year
- An exciting leadership opportunity responsible for a team that plans and delivers infrastructure services for Central Goldfields Shire Council, including…
$87,472 - $92,593 a year
- The Gold Coast is an outstanding global city proudly looking towards its future.
- We aim high – we are passionate about delivering the best for our city.
- In the Australia and Asia Pacific region, we employ 900 people in 27 locations, including capital cities and regional centres in resource-rich and high growth…
$73,000 a year
- You have a strategic mindset and an understanding of key infrastructure concepts that impact on the delivery of essential services.
- Services, and anatomical and surgical training.
- Strengths and alignment to the human capital and.
- State-of-the-art facilities on our inner-city campus and.
Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- Also be based out of a capital city.
- Ensure that all waste is minimised (i.e. recycle where possible).
- Regular travel and stays of various lengths at AWC…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.