Cardiac Nursing jobs
$65,276 - $87,282 a year
- Specialist theatres 10 – 14 which includes the emergency theatre, cardiac, congenital, and an intra-operative MRI facility which incorporates the Cardiac…
$60,429 - $80,424 a year
- 18 months) nursing on an acute cardiac ward.
- Excellent clinical skills in caring for cardiology, cardiac interventional and cardiac surgical patients.
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience in Cardiac Cath Lab nursing.
- The cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories are part of Western Health’s large Cardiology service…
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to lead, supervise, delegate, and negotiate with others to deliver quality nursing care.
- $32.37 - $45.45 ph plus super.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Demonstrated significant (5+ years) experience in the independent performance of Paediatric Cardiac Ultrasound examinations for a range of complex Paediatric…
$95,432 - $112,697 a year
- Finally, you offer a thorough appreciation and understanding of evidence-based practice in cardiac care nursing.
- Fixed Term until 31st December 2022.
$68,973 - $88,502 a year
- The largest private cardiac centre on the Gold Coast, John Flynn Private Hospital offers the latest in cardiac technology, highly skilled and internationally…
$51.50 - $55.83 an hour
- These include a cardiac catheterisation laboratory, large Emergency Department, endoscopy suites and modern and contemporary inpatient units.
$160,777 a year
- 705925 - Nursing Director - Job Pack.pdf.
- You will provide strategic and operational leadership, governance, and direction for nursing services within the…
- As a quaternary centre for complex cardiac surgery and organ transplantation, the RCH cares for the sickest children from around Australia.
- Why work at the RCH?
Be the first to see new Cardiac Nursing jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.