Cardiac Technologist jobs
- Full time ongoing role Monday – Friday.
- Entry level training position in Diagnostic Cardiology.
- The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals…
$32.42 - $46.96 an hour
- An exciting opportunity exists at a tertiary teaching hospital, Royal North Shore Hospital, within Cardiology Department for casual Grade 1 Cardiac…
- Liaise with radiographers, sonographers, Nuclear Medicine technologists, registrars and radiologists performing and reporting on medical imaging examinations…
- As a quaternary centre for complex cardiac surgery and organ transplantation, the RCH cares for the sickest children from around Australia.
- Why work at the RCH?
- We have three Siemens cameras including PET and a Philips cardiac camera.
- A position has become available for a dynamic Nuclear medicine technologist to work in…
- This private clinic caters for children and adolescents with primary structural and congenital cardiac conditions.
- A relevant tertiary scientific qualification.
Sydney Local Health District
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Radiographer Level 3 Grade 3 or Cardiac Technologist Grade 2.
- What you will get in return...
$45.49 - $50.52 an hour
- Extensive experience in cardiac ultrasound at a tertiary level.
- The position is responsible for providing comprehensive tertiary level specialist cardiac…
The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- In this unique radiography role you will be a key member of a multidisciplinary team and provide daily operation of specialized cardiac imaging in a variety of…
Western Private Hospital
- Our facilities include 3 operating theatres, CSSD, coronary care unit with HDU, cardiac catheter laboratory, day procedure unit, surgical services unit,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.