Care Community Service jobs in Queensland
- Potential applicants are advised that the Aged Care Act 1997 requires Queensland Health employees and volunteers of aged care services to have a current…
- Previous experience in aged or community care.
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Be an ambassador for service and the business.
- Are diverse, and represent the communities we serve.
- Have a management team that cares, investing their time to…
$52,887 a year
- Desirable: Do you have any experience working within aged care or community services?
- These rare, Monday to Friday roles offer individuals passionate about…
- Person centred approach to care.
- Offering all levels of care including short term respite care, it is a lively centre with a strong sense of community, clean…
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community.
- Work closely with the Senior Keeper to deliver the highest quality of animal husbandry, care and welfare.
- Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and the first health service in Australia to be recognised for excellence in person-centred care…
- Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged care, disability care, respite care, nursing, allied health and dementia…
- Liaison with external providers including residential care facilities, community organisations, government and non- government services.
- So, if you are someone who has a great sense of humour that loves to help our locals and make a difference in the community…we want to hear from you!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.