Care Direct jobs in Capalaba QLD
- The Assistant in Nursing (AIN) assists with the provision of quality, safe person and family centred care under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse …
- The service works in partnership with community managed organisations, primary care and other government departments to support people with severe mental…
- Provide telephone and reception assistance to inquiries from internal and external departments and organisations, and direct requests appropriately.
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Delivering individual and group recreational activities as directed by the Leisure Therapist, with minimal direct supervision.
- You may be an experienced counsellor, or you may currently work with young people but may not have delivered direct counselling services.
- Commitment to quality patient care and back to bedside nursing.
- Graduate Registered Nurse and enrolled Nurse Program.
- Consults with and provide expert nursing advice to achieve integrated care within health services across the continuum of care.
- The RN engages in reflective, analytical practice through effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of direct person-centred care.
- The Enrolled Nurse (EN) practices under direct and/or indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN); utilising clinical skills to provide evidence based…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.