Care Lifestyle jobs in Adelaide SA
- Variety of shifts to optimise work/lifestyle balance;
- We serve our South Australian medical practitioners, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
- Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a range of care and support services to suit the individual needs of senior Australians.
- Connect with Residents to understand individual preferences and provide support with a variety of tasks, including personal care, meals and lifestyle activities…
- Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions.
- Educators at lululemon athletica do just that!
$18,550 a year
- Imagine waking up and contributing in a positive way to the community with an organisation that truly cares.
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum.
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential.
- It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
- Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- To be successful you will need:
- Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and…
- Ensuring continual duty of care is upheld for clients, self and others.
- Applicants will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a genuine interest…
Matthew Flinders Home via Brooker Consulting
- Idyllic lifestyle – great leadership opportunity.
- Matthew Flinders Aged Care Home, based in Port Lincoln, South Australia, is a community oriented provider of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.