Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Sunshine Coast QLD
- Coordinating patient care within the centre.
- Care Plans, Health Assessments and Pre-Employment Assessments.
- Registered Nurses – Join Something Special and Live…
$161,884 a year
- You will provide strategic and operational leadership, governance, and direction for the nursing/midwifery services at Port Pirie Hospital and Hammill House…
$167,000 a year
- Experience in ante and post-natal care.
- Assisting in the provision of health education programmes and strategies to engage vulnerable young people in health…
$155,191 - $165,178 a year
- Ensuring quality care that maximises patient outcomes, you will be responsible for managing the care of all patients allocated to current department in…
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service
$190,000 a year
- Complete community, home care, aged care and school educational visits as required.
- Provide culturally appropriate, evidence based clinical care to clients in…
St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
$140 an hour
- The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000…
$150 an hour
- Telephone support from Director of Urgent care at all times.
- Nurses work closely with the doctor and triage all patients on arrival.
- ARV uses a mixed model of retrieval crewing, with paramedics, critical care nurses and registrars working together to provide the right level of care for every…
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ob...
- It offers a range of expert health practitioners and services to deliver both curative as well as preventative health care.
- We can offer this to you.
Rural Health West Recruitment
- AHPRA Registration and endorsement as a Nurse Practitioner in a Primary Care setting.
- We have 1 full-time male GP and 1 full-time female Psychologist and focus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.