Care Nurse jobs in Victoria
Djerriwarrh Health Services
- Emergency or Critical Care certificate preferred.
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a registered nurse.
- Almost like a paid holiday to the countryside.
$59,700 - $91,300 a year
- You are a critical part in ensuring holistic care is delivered to residents through their care plans whilst developing strong relationships with the people you…
- As a Registered Nurse you will provide holistic palliative care nursing to people who have complex care needs as a result of experiencing a life limiting…
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500…
- The Intensive Care Unit is a state-of-the-art facility with 23 beds and cares for over 3000 patients per year.
- Michelle Topple ICU Nurse Unit Manager.
Ringwood East VIC
- Previous experience working as a nurse practitioner or senior clinical lead role in palliative care.
- The Nurse Practitioner will consult and collaborate with…
- Every shift has a Registered Nurse in charge, supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants to provide a high standard of care for our…
$59,000 - $75,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Registered Nurse in Health Care or Aged Care, be someone that is passionate about assisting our residents with…
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
East Gippsland VIC
- 2020 Transition Nurse Program for Grade 2 Year 2 Registered Nurses.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- The ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- The nurse will employ well-developed skills in the areas of assessment, problem solving, care planning and patient advocacy.
- This is a Category A position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.