Care Person jobs in Leura NSW
- Previous experience in aged or community care.
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents.
- You will be part of a collaborative team to ensure…
- With a focus on providing person centred care, you will need to have empathy and compassion to engage with our valued clients.
- Further to this we offer.
$70,840 - $82,000 a year
- Penrith City Council is the largest local government child care service provider in NSW, with more than child care facilities annually catering for 4000…
$361 - $672 a week
- Aboriginality - Being an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person is a requirement for this position.
- Employment Type: Temporary Full Time.
- We're all about people, how we work with each other and the hundreds and thousands we care for each year.
- At yourtown, we believe every young person has the…
- We care for our customers and the people who work alongside us.
- You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the…
- You will be the first and last person our members see in our facility.
- Be a part of creating great experiences for members of our community.
- They ensure each person leaves our camp sites with lasting memories, enhanced personal growth, a strengthened sense of community as well as feeling more…
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd
- We offer full training for the right person and all tools and equipment are also provided.
- Self-starter with min. supervision.
- Our safety record is exemplary.
- Moreover, you will ensure that a person-centred approach is taken to resident care.
- Demonstrated knowledge of aged care accreditation standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.