Care Role jobs in Hills District NSW
$49,711 a year
- For role related queries or questions contact Raynelle Howat on 02 8890 6000.
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary…
- Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications will be an advantage, however not essential.
- Follow the 7 non-negotiable Service Standards of customer care.
- Your primary role is to ensure your stores’ sales opportunities are maximised.
- Previous experience in a kitchen/ food service role within aged care or hospitality environment.
- Warm & Welcoming Residential care home- Castle Hill Location.
- As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a…
$21.58 - $23.43 an hour
- Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care residents.
- Rewarding & diverse role that includes personal care such…
- Reporting to the Care Team Manager, the Care Team Leader will successfully lead a team of Care Workers to effectively deliver quality home care services to our…
$23.87 an hour
- We are looking for Home Care Workers who are passionate and have a genuine interest in Aged Care.
- Permanent Part-time or Casual Roles available.
$28.06 - $29.04 an hour
- The position of Administration Assistant exists within the Finance and Corporate Services of Northern Sydney Local Health District, and is situated at the Child…
$29.28 - $36.90 an hour
- For role related queries or questions contact Chamoun Bechara on Chamoun.Bechara@health.nsw.gov.au.
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.