Care Social Worker jobs in Victoria
- Provide safe, cost effective outreach assessment and multi-disciplinary care planning within a social model of health considering its impact on positive health…
- The social work clinician will ideally have a solid understanding of the health service environment and be skilled at working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Family Violence Child Protection Partnership – Co-locates a Specialist FV worker within Child Protection in Frankston – Partnership services Child Protection.
- Our team currently consists of 35 social workers.
- We are looking for a Grade 1 social worker to join our expanding and innovative department.
- We have an opportunity for a social worker to join our Adoption, Permanent Care and Carer Intake team based at our Dandenong office (51 Princes Hwy).
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care facilities, university affiliated international…
- Demonstrated experience in home based care and/or case management of families.
- To more effectively harness the capacity of extended family networks to provide…
- Social workers aim to effective collaborate with individuals, family members/carers and a range of stakeholders to address criminogenic and offending -related…
$21.20 - $30.49 an hour
- Support the client to actively participate in the processes of assessment, referral and care/case planning.
- Program Business Services/Customer Engagement.
Box Hill VIC
- We are seeking experienced health social workers to be available as part of our casual social work bank, to fill ad hoc and casual vacancies across all Eastern…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.