Care Worker Driver jobs in Perth WA
- Valid Australian drivers license and vehicle.
- We are recruiting for a passionate and experienced Support Worker to join our Specialist Community Services (SCS)…
Perth Central Business District WA
$15,900 a year
- School holidays child care assistance.
- Your day-to-day workload will be varied, from providing personal care (showering, dressing), meal preparation and…
- Aged care, disability care, nursing care and more.
- Opportunities for Aged & Disability Care Workers in Perth Northern Suburbs corridor.
$26 - $45 an hour
- You’ll be a care worker or care giver providing aged care, disability care and home care services that support the elderly, the sick or injured and the disabled…
- JDF - Disability Support Worker 1.pdf.
- You will also be required to assist with personal care and medication administration as needed.
- We have the following casual opportunity to join our Special Care team who provide personal/complex care, domestic assistance, and social support:
- Programmed Health Professionals is currently seeking Disability Support Workers to join the team!
- If you are passionate about providing quality care and support…
Platinum Healthcare Perth
Gooseberry Hill WA
- Minimum qualifications and certificates for Support Worker:
- Must have previous paid employment in aged or disability care.
- You are also required to have:
- Current Australian drivers licence, own vehicle and car insurance.
- Certificate III or IV in Disability Services, Aged Care or Community Services (desirable).
- Mentoring trainees, support workers and volunteers.
- Our client is one of the leading providers in Aged Care & Disability Services within the contemporary aged…
Be the first to see new Care Worker Driver jobs in Perth WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.