Care Worker jobs in Armadale WA
- Supportive and encouraging work environment.
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- At Apple, we care about improving our services.
- And you earn the trust of customers and co-workers alike as you offer mentorship, knowledge and even tips and…
Platinum Healthcare Perth
Gooseberry Hill WA
$26 - $49 an hour
- Must have previous paid employment in aged or disability care.
- Min qualification being a Certificate in disability care, or healthcare studies in a relevant…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Having been in operation for over 45 years, my client provides person centred care in residential aged care, home care services and retirement living.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health…
- Experience in workers compensation, injury management and back to work programs.
- Coordinates workers compensation and supports the Human Resource Manager in…
- Penrhos College is a PK-12 day and boarding school for girls governed by a College Council appointed by the Uniting.
- Church Synod of Western Australia.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Problem-solving skills (lateral thinker), independent worker, can adapt to change.
- Attitude key: proactive, has care-factor, hard-working, diligent, keen to…
- Understanding of the key worker role.
- Experience in a day-care setting.
- The employer is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the…
- Chorus was formed in 2017 by the merge of three established WA care providers, Care Options, Community First International and Volunteer Task Force.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.