Care Worker jobs in Penrith NSW
- Southern Cross is seeking motivated, caring and committed individuals as Aged Care Support Workers for the delivery of support services in the community to…
$1,232 - $1,450 a week
- The current rotations are in the Women and Children’s Social Work Team at Nepean Hospital, the Aged Care Social Work Team at Nepean Hospital, the mental health…
- Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications will be an advantage, however not essential.
- Assistance with Personal care tasks.
- Support Workers are supported by Southern Cross’ skilled Service and Admin team to gain the skills necessary to provide…
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- Sydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia.
- The social worker works as an integral member of the…
- Your role as a Home Care worker is delivering customized everyday house chore services, social support and meal preparation.
$41.85 - $43.48 an hour
- The Senior Aboriginal Health Worker – Palliative Care role has been developed to support end of life services in western Sydney (including Supportive Care and…
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Community or Disability Services (Personal Care Workers).
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care,…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care,…
KA Aged Care
Strathfield South NSW
- A personal Care Worker will support clients to be independent and maintain a fulfilling lifestyle by providing a number of personal care services, ranging from…
Be the first to see new Care Worker jobs in Penrith NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.