Cares Nurse jobs in Queensland
- Deliver a high standard of consumer/person care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation by using clinical nursing expertise.
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
- You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating…
- Commitment to quality patient care and back to bedside nursing.
- Graduate Registered Nurse and enrolled Nurse Program.
- Extract and enter relevant information in accordance with data definitions relating to the patient's episode of care and needs of the Endoscopy Service.
- Responsible and accountable for delivering quality patient focused, evidenced based nursing care providing leadership, direction and support to other nursing…
- Consults with and provide expert nursing advice to achieve integrated care within health services across the continuum of care.
- The role improves complex patient care, increases system efficiencies, reduces costs by streamlining and coordinating care.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for own actions and acts to rectify unsafe nursing practice and/or unprofessional conduct, whilst providing appropriate…
- The Enrolled Nurse (EN) practices under direct and/or indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN); utilising clinical skills to provide evidence based…
- CARE | INTEGRITY | RESPECT | COMMITMENT.
- Express your interest in the Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service Rural Nursing Clinical Talent Pool (CQHHS).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.