Carpenter Maintenance jobs in New South Wales
- If you are a qualified carpenter with experience in welding we would like to hear from you.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing…
Perisher Valley NSW
$1,000 - $1,100 a week
- As part of our diverse business, Perisher has a Civil and Building Department responsible for all maintenance and building works within the Resort.
$53,685 - $61,739 a year
- Cessnock Hospital’s Maintenance is a small team consisting of an electrician, carpenter, plumber, handyman and two gardeners.
JB Interior Fitouts
- Trades & Services Carpenters and Joiners.
- You must be someone who:
- Likes to work in a team.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Motivated and eager to learn.
$40 - $42 an hour
- A large government department has an urgent requirement for a maintenance carpenter to conduct maintenance duties across a portfolio of sites in Sydney's East.
The Man from Snowy River Hote
Perisher Valley NSW
- An experienced tradesperson; carpenter, plumber or electrician is required to look after the maintenance of our hotel.
- A minimum of 3 years experience required.
$55,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of carpentry on site, including, framing, skirting, joinery, forming and general repairs…
- You will have recent experience in maintenance in a commercial environment.
- Day to day duties include preventative maintenance on electrical infrastructure and…
$35 an hour
- This 6 week contract will see you carrying out maintenance and new build work on building across this site and their is the potential for ongoing work.
- Computer proficient – logging maintenance requests.
- Have an eye for detail and experience with preventative maintenance.
- WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.