Carpenter Maintenance jobs in Sydney NSW
- If you are a qualified carpenter with experience in welding we would like to hear from you.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing…
- My current work load assists of eaves, cladding, fix-outs and maintenance.
- I'm looking for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice willing to learn the trade.
$55,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of carpentry on site, including, framing, skirting, joinery, forming and general repairs…
Coastal Building Company
- Apprentice Carpenter needed for a range of building work including renovations, additions, framing, insurance and maintenance.
Potts Point NSW
$46 - $48 an hour
- Broadspectrum are currently looking for 3 shopfitter/carpenters to work on an exciting Defence contract for 3 months in Potts Point from 16/3/20.
- Warehousing and stores, construction and maintenance, site supervisors.
- Defence and local government – cleaners, gardeners, general maintenance, gym attendants…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You will be required you to carry out all-round maintenance which will include basic carpentry, replacing lamps, painting / patching, small projects, client…
- Computer proficient – logging maintenance requests.
- This hands-on role would suit a tradesperson (e.g. carpenter, plumber, electrician) with diverse maintenance…
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Supervisor to join our client dealing with diverse projects, specialising from large scale commercial…
- As one of their Supervisors, you will be expected to project manage and supervise subcontractors and ideally understand fire maintenance, and supervised…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.