Case Manager $83,700 jobs in Northern Territory
- Strong forensic clinical skills to provide comprehensive clinical risk assessment reports and high level knowledge of case management.
- The clients of the FDU.
- We expose our professionals to some of the most innovative and inspiring thought leaders in the world and offer an opportunity to get involved with case studies…
- Initiate the provision of quality advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders in relation to the core policing case management system and.
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team with case management practices.
- Ensure the wellbeing of vulnerable children by managing a caseload of…
$60 an hour
- Previous clinical and case management experience.
- Maintain an active supporting role with the day-to-day in-centre clinical activities including routine case…
- Liaison with Project Managers on project status & assist project managers to allocate project costs correctly.
- High level of administration skills.
Northern Territory PHN
- Have you been searching for a rewarding opportunity to deliver comprehensive primary health care?
- Would you love to deliver your best health care to a remote…
$93,128 a year
- Providing High quality, responsive case management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills encompassing report writing, case note writing and supervision…
- Responsible for the leadership, management and supervision of a diverse team of clinical professionals who.
- Also coordinates and plans clinical service delivery…
- Direct provision of high quality, evidence-informed clinical services including intake, assessment and referral, complex case management, and care coordination…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.