Case Manager Level 1 jobs
$67,053 - $84,042 a year
- We are seeking case managers who are able to work alongside families and key stakeholders, develop and maintain professional relationships, have strong…
$63,622 - $74,027 a year
- The Grade 1 clinician will provide case management whilst gaining specialist skills and experience.
- As an entry level position the practitioner’s caseload will…
$78,007 - $87,261 a year
- Case planning and case inductions.
- Safe Places for Children case managers help achieve this vision through their patience and genuine.
- Young people in our care.
$98,000 a year
- 1 x 12-month fixed term contract.
- Provide phone based case coordination support for customers & mitigate hardship.
- $98K + super + leave loading.
Sydney Local Health District
- Position Classification: Registered Nurse / Allied Health Level (1 / 2).
- Employment Type: Temporary Full Time up to June 2025.
- What you will get in return...
$35,020 a year
- Classification Welfare Worker Level 4 Class II Pay Point 1.
- Communication with a broad range of people at all levels.
- Funded by Commonwealth and State Funded.
$121,228 - $122,633 a year
- Allied Health Professional Manager Level 5 Grade 1.
- Conviction checks in the following areas:
- Award/Classification: Allied Health Professional Public Sector…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Will be accountable for the shared case management of one case.
- Verbal aggression and high-level defiance.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with…
- You will have demonstrated professional experience in providing intensive support, counselling and case management.
- At least 2 years' case management experience.
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA Div 1 registration desirable however not essential.
- Applications Close: 02 Mar 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.