Case Manager jobs in Northern Territory
Northern Territory PHN
- Demonstrated experience in case management.
- Are you looking to kick start or transform your Support Worker career?
- Have you considered a move to the tropics?
$60 an hour
- Previous clinical and case management experience.
- The position takes a strengths-based, recovery approach to supporting vulnerable and/or at risk consumers to…
- Participation in supervision with line manager.
- Oversee the effective case management for residents, resulting in optimum outcomes for residents which include…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- $80,669 - $92,150 (plus super).
- If you are a highly motivated and have an interest in providing a continuum of Rehabilitation Case Management services to…
- Ensure that job seeker file case notes and all other documentation are relevant, and in line with the minimum contractual standards.
- We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding…
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (CAAC)
Alice Springs NT
$66,417 - $88,608 a year
- The Remote Social and Emotional Wellbeing (SEWB) Caseworker is an Ntaria based position that works with a multi-disciplinary team to provide integrated,…
NPY Women's Council
Alice Springs NT
- You will oversee client services, integrated case management and actively assist caseworkers within your team with the management of complex clients in the…
- Influence and manage relationships with stakeholders Relations matters, including complex case management.
- Coach and assist line managers in the development of…
- The role is one of three managers assigned to specific contract categories.
- Procurements including business case development, planning, specification…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.