Case Work jobs in Toukley NSW
- Monitor job seeker’s attendance at appointments and participation in activities such as education, training and work experience.
- Any other duties as directed.
- Have leadership skills to work with multiple departments.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst at the same time contributing to a small team environment.
- Demonstrated case work experience working with children and young people who have experienced complex trauma;
- Timely completion of administration tasks and case…
- Ability to work autonomously and contribute to an effective team environment.
- Working across multiple residential houses, you will support young people to…
- Prepare case notes and file notes.
- You must be eligible to work in Australia, have a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle.
Charlton Christian College
- Applicants may be required to give examples of how they would handle case scenario situations.
- Responsibilities associated with the position will include the…
- An opportunity to work for a strength’s-based employer with great work benefits, proactive self-care initiatives and in a great team environment making a…
- Great work/life balance and flexibility.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Use your passion for Customer Service to support our…
$15,899 a year
- Proven commitment to work flexible hours as required for program success, including On Call roster.
- Evidenced capacity to ensure all data, records and case…
- Provide case management services that are solution focused for customers returning to work that meet the skills and needs of employers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.