Case Worker jobs in Currambine WA
- Monitor and review client’s progress through the service and against the case plan.
- Employment type: Casual, Part Time.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Mental Health.
- This role would suit youth workers, residential workers, disability support workers and those who have worked with young people with challenging behaviours.
- Directs and coordinates care given by care workers and enrolled nurses.
- Our RN’s, in consultation with the site manager are responsible for clinical care and…
- Maintain accurate case notes, up to date case plans and files.
- Monitor and review consumers' progress through the service and against the case plan and provide…
- To encourage clients/families to engage with other support services, their case workers and other appropriate community supports.
- Responsible for clinical counselling and case management.
- Proven experience in counselling/case management services.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Lead a team of support workers.
- Having been in operation for over 45 years, my client provides person centred care in residential aged care, home care services…
$80 an hour
- Manage a small complex clinical case load.
- Experience managing a complex therapeutic case load.
- Responsible for the oversight and delivery of clinical services…
- Extensive experience within the clinical case management space (2 + years).
- Deliver case management for clients of the Client Support Framework (Triage and…
- Allianz is the home for case managers who dare to build long relationships rather than fulfil short-term objectives.
- You'll be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.