Case Worker jobs in South Australia
- Be able to demonstrate their ability to work within the parameters of a case management model (from intake to exit) and develop individual case plans.
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- Strong assessment, case planning, report writing and community capacity building skills are essential, as is the ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams…
- Position Description – Youth Worker Gawler.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication, including case noting and reporting skills.
- Experience in developing case plans and case noting and report writing is desirable.
- We are now looking for casual employees to fill the role of Therapeutic…
$27.50 - $29.65 an hour
- 692992 - Community Support Worker - Casual Pool.pdf.
- You will support and supervise clients and liaise closely with the Commonwealth Home Support Program…
- Therapeutic Youth Services (TYS) aims to prevent youth homelessness by providing a therapeutic service in the areas of family relationships and sexual abuse,…
- Significant experience in working with young people who are vulnerable or who have complex needs particularly in the areas of education, case management,…
- To provide support to Youth Homelessness Case Managers and Waiting List Case Managers as required to ensure effective support is provided to all young people…
$81,352 - $94,529 a year
- Jemma Simmonds, Senior Social Worker.
- This position works with the professional support of the Senior Social Worker.
- All applications must be submitted online.
$63,681 - $67,868 a year
- The Community Corrections Officer is responsible for, the case management of offenders who are subject to Community Service, Home Detention, Probation, Bail or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.