Case Worker jobs in Wynnum QLD
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Will be accountable for the shared case management of one case.
- Support from youth workers on shift.
- Sexually acting out towards other children or workers.
- Metro South Health encompasses the largest Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population amongst Queensland's Hospital and Health Services, our diverse…
- You will also be responsible for the day-to-day running of the program, life skills workshop delivery, completing case notes, and regular reporting.
- Provide competent core mental health services as a part of your role to case manage consumers in the AETC.
- Are you passionate about outcomes for children and…
$78,007 - $87,261 a year
- Case planning and case inductions.
- Case management tasks such as effective rostering, incorporating youth worker hours logs and.
- Management roles at $87,261.
- Ability to report changes in a customer's condition, needs or other relevant information to the customer's case manager or coordinator.
- Liaise with other professionals working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander consumers, including participation in case conferences and discharge planning…
- Arcare is looking for a Psychologist/Social worker to be a part of the direct support delivery team for clients and provide direct support to families.
- Ability to collaboratively plan and coordinate individualised psychosocial interventions to meet the needs of children and families with a mental illness based…
- You will provide ongoing case management and conduct regular reviews.
- Permanent opportunity for a Social Worker with domestic violence and child protection…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.