Casual Barista jobs in Blacktown NSW
- Our Food and Beverage Attendants can work across multiple outlets carrying out restaurant, food service, bar and barista duties.
- Who's right for the job?
- This is a casual role to fill a variety of shifts!
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their previous hospitality, barista or…
- You’ve got great barista skills and a passion for coffee.
- Ultimately, it’s your attitude that’s most important to us, however previous experience with…
- Casual Staff | Catering & Hospitality (Corporate and Functions).
- VenuesLive Management Services (NSW) Pty Ltd (VenuesLive) proudly manages ANZ Stadium,…
- Preference to be a trained barista.
- Busy cafe set in the heart of the Anglicare residential and retirement living Villages.
- Use of espresso coffee machine;
Sensory Lab - ST ALi
- This is a casual position of 30-35 hours a week, with a mix of FOH, food handling and barista duties.
- Sensory Lab is looking for cafe all-rounders to join our…
- We can offer immediate full time and casual opportunities in some of the most exciting and prestigious locations.
- The successful candidate must have:
- Canterbury League Club is seeking motivated Food and Beverage Attendants to join our team on a casual basis.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- A cafe in Hunters Hill is seeking a casual Barista (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team.
- To be considered for this role you should:
- We can offer immediate full time and casual opportunities in some of Sydney’s most exciting and prestigious corporate locations.
- Able to do Latte Art.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.