Casual Coffee jobs
- Prepare and serve Barista made coffee.
- Variety of shifts available (Fulltime, part-time or casual).
- We are launching a new concept in our restaurants known as…
$26.24 - $26.53 an hour
- You may also assist with delivering tea, coffee and cold beverages to patients as part of the mid meal service.
- Casual Good Food Attendant - TCC Grand Gladstone.
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts is a leader in strata–titled management accommodation with properties located in prime…
- This is a casual position and will operate on a rotating roster, including evening and weekend work.
- The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown café…
- Barista duties including coffee making.
- Position requires successful applicant to be available 7 days a week for breakfast and lunch.
- We’re not just car obsessives here at Magic – we’re coffee crazed as well – and our Café Team deliver the goods.
- Genuinely loves interacting with people.
- Oaks Hotels & Resorts is a leader in strata–titled management accommodation with properties located in prime CBD and stunning resort destinations across…
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities.
- Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections.
- This is a casual role, approximately 3 shifts per week (22 hours).
- Our Sydney cafe is a busy, fast-paced environment that would suit a lover of hospitality…
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee AND subsidised staff meals.
- We are currently looking to recruit a number of casual Stewards, commencing late February.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.