Casual Nursing jobs in Sydney NSW
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced AIN to join our casual pool to deliver best practice patient outcomes.
- Being part of the casual pool you will be working on the surgical/medical wards within multiple specialties.
- Parking is available for staffing wishing to drive…
- Demonstrated initiative and proactive approach to nursing.
- Applications are sought from suitable candidates wanting to work as an Assistant in Nursing as part…
Hunters Hill NSW
- Current opportunities exist for those seeking casual employment.
- Position Title Assistant in Nursing.
- Department Hunters Hill Shirah Nursing Home.
- Your new role will offer a casual contract based at our Constitution Hill Aged Care Facility.
- As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are…
- The position will provide support to the nursing team in non-clinical care of the patient regarding patient lifting and transportation.
- What you'll be doing.
- At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
- Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion,…
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- The LHD casual pool offers flexibility of shifts.
- Demonstrated experience in Emergency or Intensive Care nursing.
- Remuneration: $32.37 - $45.45 per hour.
- Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider and registered non-profit organisation.
- Your main Duties will include:
$23.26 - $25.52 an hour
- Demonstrated evidence of the use of critical thinking as it relates to the delivery of evidenced based nursing care.
- Remuneration: $23.26 - $25.52 per hour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.