Casual Truck Driver jobs in Victoria
- Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse, including loading of trucks.
- To be successful you must:
- Manually rolling bottles to load and unload the truck.
- This role will be casual, Monday - Friday (8-12 hour shifts).
- Completing pre-start and other checks.
Dynamic Staffing Solutions
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- We are looking for hard working, reliable casuals with a can-do attitude.
- Dynamic Staffing Solutions, located in Dandenong South, are currently recruiting for…
- Unloading and loading of trucks.
- As a casual forklift driver at our Warehouse in Dandenong you will work within a safety driven, customer focused and supportive…
- Current drivers licence and car.
- As a dockhand you will be completing tasks such as pallet breakdown, labelling and sorting of parcel freight and loading onto…
Rodney's Transport Services
- We offer great working conditions and both permanent and casual roles.
- Interstate, General and Bulk Drivers.
- Overseas applicant should not apply.
- We are looking for a self motivated application with an eye for detail to drive a kerbside collection vehicle in the Warrnambool area.
- Payrates start at $27ph hour (including casual loading).
- They are manufacturers of quality products for the building industry, and, due to increased volumes,…
- This is a casual role offering full time hours and opportunities to gain full-time employment for the right candidate.
- Other qualities that we look for:
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- You will be required to check sheets, liaise with truck drivers, ensure correct stock is received and delivered and load and unload trucks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.