Casual Tutors jobs
- A number of casual tutors will be required for Semester 1 2020 in the Department of Accounting.
- Casual tutoring payment rates are available on pages 47-48 …
Melbourne Institute of Technology
- The purpose of this position description document is to provide you with a clear understanding of your role,.
- Performed in order to fulfil the role.
- A number of casual tutors and teaching assistants will be required for Semester 1, 2020 in the Department of Finance.
- Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Interested parties should include a one-page covering letter, and a curriculum vitae including qualifications, professional experience, prior work as a tutor or…
$46.99 an hour
- Please note Tutor Training is compulsory for all tutors and you must be available to attend this training during O Week, Semester 1.
- 300 words) outlining your suitability for the position via the Casual Tutor Recruitment System (CTRS):
- We are seeking applications for 2020 Sessional Tutors to…
$46.99 an hour
- ANU casual sessional academic positions are non-ladder positions.
- A short statement describing your vision for the role of tutor.
$93.79 - $194.56 an hour
- Attractive Casual Tutor / Lecturer Salary Rate.
- Tutor to Lecturer ranges from $93.79 to $194.56 per hour.
- The School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics,…
$97.67 - $202.62 an hour
- Attractive Casual Salary Rates $97.67 to $202.62 (hourly).
- Casual Academic Eligibility List for Languages, Linguistics, Interpreting and Translation.
$49.32 an hour
- A number of casual tutors will be required for Semester 1, 2020 in the Department of Economics and Centre for Actuarial Studies.
Be the first to see new Casual Tutors jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.