Casual jobs in Annerley QLD
- A one-page cover letter addressing the below questions on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities would contribute to the overall…
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered,…
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Information on career opportunities and remuneration packages in Queensland Health for Administration Support roles is available on the website.
- Actively listen while also performing other tasks.
- To ensure success in this role you will be provided with paid training.
- What we can offer you:
- Capability of maintaining a clean, tidy and organised work station.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering remarkable food and…
- To be considered for one of these upcoming job opportunities, you be required to demonstrate experience in your relevant field of specialisation within a large…
- Full availability on late night trade and weekends.
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Minimum 1 years retail experience.
- Ability to follow directives as per care plan;
- If you genuinely love caring for the elderly, have a strong person centred care focus, this may be an excellent…
- Ability to work at a very fast pace with a focus on achieving KPI’s.
- Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.