Casual jobs in Epping Dc VIC 3076
- This is a part time position and will require availability over late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
- Sales focused and results driven.
- Variety of shifts available (Fulltime, part time or casual).
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand…
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered,…
- Our much anticipated NEW store in Clayton (VIC) is due to open in mid-May of 2020 and we are now looking for talented team members to join us on a casual basis.
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- As this is a casual position, a minimum number of hours per week cannot be guaranteed.
- A bubbly personality to connect with our customer.
- What's up for grabs?
- Please note that this is a casual position and therefore a minimum number of hours per week may not be guaranteed.
- Recognition schemes and sales incentives.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a friendly team.
- Prosper, grow and develop with us!
- “Perks Program” corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment.
- For more information click here.
- Contribute to daily sales and KPI targets.
- Can maintain merchandising standards to maximise sales.
- If you’re one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
- To be successful in this role you will have experience in sales and customer service with a proven track record of achieving KPI's and results, coupled with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.