Casual jobs in Gisborne VIC
- Reporting to the Store Management Team, you will play a vital role in helping your store achieve sustainable sales growth through consistently delivering the…
- Flexible availability outside the indicated hours may be required as per business needs or peak trading seasons.
- We’re a team that is there for each other.
- You will be punctual, physically fit, have attention to detail and enjoy working in a team whilst being able to work autonomously when required.
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- This is a Christmas Casual postion Flexible availability is required– including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- A great team benefits with our “Perks Program".
- Unwrap a super job this summer at Rebel!
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards achieving individual and store sales targets.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals…
- That could mean managing a store within one or two years with the support of our Retail Leaders training program.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team to drive the success of the store.
- Katies currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who…
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.