Casual jobs in Ladysmith NSW
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- A great team benefits with our “Perks Program".
- Unwrap a super job this summer at rebel!
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- The most important people in Spendless Shoes are our Store Sales Team.
- Benefits of other great incentives!
- Additional sales of hand bags, Value Add Products …
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets.
- The key to your success lies in a personal interest of on-trend and popular…
- Skilltech has a challenging casual opportunity with no previous experience required.
- Hold a valid driver’s licence and reliable motor vehicle.
- Capability of maintaining a clean, tidy and organised work station.
- GYG will dominate fast casual Mexican dining by always delivering remarkable food and…
- If successful, you will provide high-quality customer service and contribute to a sales culture in a retail store.
- You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring sales targets and store KPI’s are achieved.
- Training in sales, service and styling.
- Should you be selected for a group interview, you will be contacted…
$32.59 an hour
- Attractive Remuneration ($32.59 per hour, incl.
- Before applying for a role at Northcott, we encourage you to visit our website to learn more about our mission…
- Coordinate the annual harvest casual recruitment process.
- Sound written and oral communication skills and the ability to construct professional documents (MS…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.