Casual jobs in Lancaster VIC
Sort by: relevance -
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Christmas Casuals are expected to be available from 25 November 2019 – 5 January 2020, including weekends & public holidays.
- We are driven and we win as a team.
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- A great team benefits with our “Perks Program".
- Unwrap a super job this summer at BCF!
- If you are curious, creative, invested in the growth and development of others as much as yourself and meet most of the competencies outlined above then we…
- Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Casuals may also be considered.
- Paid parental leave (maternity and paternity leave).
$70.37 - $76.02 an hour
- Salary dependant on teaching qualifications - $70.37 - $76.02 per hour).
- We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality…
- Supervising and allocating work to seasonal labour hire casuals.
- This is a superb opportunity for a strong operations assistant to join our global packaging…
- Work in consultation with other staff to provide relevant and timely information.
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial,…
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services.
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.