Casual jobs in Macquarie ACT
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- The most important people in Spendless Shoes are our Store Sales Team.
- Benefits of other great incentives!
- Additional sales of hand bags, Value Add Products …
- As a Sales Assistant, you understand trends, know how to advise our customers and are an integral part in shaping the company’s growth.
- This is a Casual Sales Assistant position and will require availability over late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
- A love for Forever New.
Department of Home Affairs
$55,487 a year
- This includes work within standard business hours, work after hours, on weekends, and/or on public holidays.
- For further information on how this may affect you,…
- “Perks Program” corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment.
- We don’t just sell products;
- Now hiring at 4/50 Hawker Pl, Hawker.
- Proven ability to exceed sales and KPI targets is desirable.
- Previous experience in retail is desirable.
- If you love your shoes the same way we do, and can…
- The key to your success will lie in a personal interest of seasonal fashion trends that meet customer needs, creating connections that maximise sales,…
- We pride ourselves on our brand, our team, our sales drive and our old school values.Our ideal Rockwear Store Manager possess these skills, qualities and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.