Catering Manager jobs in Adelaide Airport SA
- As a General Service Officer with Bupa, you will be responsible for delivering support to the care home including catering, cleaning and laundry.
- General site administration including mail (both outgoing and incoming), purchasing for site, organising travel, catering for the site and helping with events.
- Strong knowledge of general hospitality and catering operations.
- The Entertainment and Education Group (TEEG) is part of one of the world’s largest Family…
- Our Camp Managers facilitate the day to day management of the camp, including overlooking all safety, catering, housekeeping and supervisory activities.
- Reporting to the Camp Manager, Housekeepers are responsible for providing professional catering and housekeeping operations.
- What’s required for the Role:
NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA
- Coordinating visits for internal and external stakeholders including logistics of meeting rooms, presentations and catering etc.
- An updated copy of your resume.
- You will be required to provide a range of catering services, from cooking meals in the on-site Cafés and boarding school to delivering functions as required.
- Providing a quality food service and ensuring kitchen catering operations are run efficiently and effectively in accordance with the Food Safety Program.
Metropolitan Canteens SA Pty Ltd
- We are looking to employ an experienced, efficient, well organised and enthusiastic catering manager - school canteen to join our team and manage the catering…
$95,000 - $115,000 a year
- Co/Relief management of site & all contract scoped accommodation and catering services.
- Cater Care Services seeks to appoint a culinary professional with…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.