Centre Capability $100,000 jobs in Melbourne University VIC
You refined by:
$120,638 - $125,514 a year
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and high achieving Centre Manager with executive level organisational skills is sought to join the Melbourne CSHE.
- Multiple award winning contact centre.
- A track record of using best practice contact centre management to develop realistic and executable improvements to…
- The leadership capability to drive and motivate a diverse multi-cultural workforce.
- Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in…
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- The objectives of the Centre are to:
- (iii) build capability in theory and empirics pertaining to market design.
- Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Develop a Leadership Team and drive uplift in Capability.
- Extensive leadership experience in a ‘member based’ Contact Centre environment.
- What’s in it for me?
- Extensive experience (4 to 5 years) in Centre Management.
- Recruitment of energetic, diverse and passionate employees as required to compliment the team and the…
- Leading and developing the capability of Procurement Operations and Commercial Category Management teams to own the execution and management of third party risk…
- Strong understanding of call centre metrics and management of a call centre queue & workforce management and CRMs.
- Strong numeracy & analytical skills.
- We put the client at the centre of everything we do and partner with them to deliver truly innovative solutions.
- Mid to complex real estate transactions;
- Strong financial modelling capability and the ability to rapidly disseminate large amounts of financial information effectively.
- That’s what we call progress.
Be the first to see new Centre Capability $100,000 jobs in Melbourne University VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.